Thursday, September 1, 2016

Random Banana

I am surprised in my 375 videos, not one person has asked about the banana. Am I hiding it too well?

Beyond that, next week I do believe videos will return, forgive me if they are a little sporadic but at least you will get a Minecraft video or two.

Sunday 11, 2016 also marks the final episode of Reading Panglossian, after that video goes live I will post what I read, here on my blog, as well as on my other social media links (the link at least, from this blog). While without Internet I was able to work some more on the story, I feel it might be too fast paced, however when I read through it last I was enjoying it, and I guess that's the important part.

Now make sure you look out for the banana in my videos and the cats on my Facebook.

Remember to smile, to have fun and remember your friends, I will see you guys later, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment