Saturday, December 17, 2016

Facebook Exclusive Livestream

How is everybody today?

First off, I would like to apologize for the lack of videos this week. I recorded an episode of DAMT 2, however I will not be releasing it because, in my opinion, it is awful, I'm just caving so you didn't miss much.

Now I have been trying to up the quality of my videos and commentary. If the video doesn't meet my new standards, I'm not going to release it. Sorry about that, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!! I just want better videos for you guys!

As for the title of this blog, I might do a Livestream on Facebook tonight. It will be exclusively for those who have liked my page. My plan is to build the tree we are going to use for Burning Tree 2016, which we'll be recording tomorrow and releasing Christmas Eve.

I have no clue who is going to join me, I think JA and Sarnon have prior arrangements, and Ghost, is well, Ghost. Who knows what might glitch out on him.

That being said, if I go through with the livestream, I will go until the tree looks so cancerous it will be perfect for the celebration, in honor of 2016...basically until it's done. I also think I'll try for 7.30 or 8 PM PST.

Come join me. My Facebook page can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/Mobinng/

Remember to smile, to have fun and remember your friends, I'll see you guys later, bye, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment