Saturday, December 3, 2016

Livestream December 3, 2016

How is everybody today? It's definitely been a while since I write something on here...about a month I think, you know since one of the worst livestreams we have put together.

Good news, we are going back to the basics; tonight we are back in the wonderful world of Minecraft.

The stream will begin at about 8 PM PST to around 11 PM and we think we have a potentially great map to play on.

At the moment I don't specifically remember the name of the map but is is something along the lines of Custom Boss Collection. It looks rather fun, and has about 100 custom bosses...I really want to see the Enderpig.

Hopefully if JA is feeling better, it will be him, Ghost, Sarnon, Tech (maybe), me and possibly one of our new friends Caderbug, you'll like him if he shows up.

We hope to see you there, come have fun.

Remember to smile, to have fun and remember your friends, I'll see you guys later, bye, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment