Sunday, October 23, 2016

Livestream Plans for October 23, 2016

Todays livestream I will be playing One Night at Flumpty's, I haven't any clue what this game is about, but Sarnon says it is a parody game of Five Nights at Freddie's. So I am going to assume it is a horror maybe comedy game.

As you may have noted, Sarnon once again recommended this game, he said I should play a horror game, since it is close to Halloween. I wonder where he finds these games, he is like an encyclopedia of games facts and games you probably have never heard of...that reminds me I have to make Hipster Sarnon.

I plan to start the livestream at around 7 pm PST, come and watch my confusion as I play a game that I know nothing about.

I assume this is a short game so if I blow through it in less than an hour, I might play some Minecraft afterward. I plan to play until completion, or 1-3 hours.

I sure hope I don't have dropping frames like I did last week, that is annoying for everyone involved, although I think it was the emulator I was using last week, that was causing the issues, we'll see.

Remember to smile, to have fun and remember your friends, I'll see you guys later, bye, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment