Sunday, October 30, 2016

Livestream Plans October 30, 2016

I know you all are curious about what I am going to be livestreaming today. Nothing spooky, since I did that last week.

I hope this one draws the crowds in, it is a combination of a lot of people's favorite games.

I plan to do do this livestream for 1-3 hours and I think I'm going to start it around 7:30 PST maybe a little bit sooner.

Pixelmon, is the game for tonight. I have a brand new world created just for live streams. I peeked into it for a few seconds last night and it is a beautiful world, of what I have seen.

Come and join me in chat, it ought to be fun, I mean it is freaking Pokémon and Minecraft!

See you guys there.

Remember to smile, to have fun and remember your friends, I'll see you guys later, bye, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment