Friday, October 14, 2016

Schedule for "Ber" Months

How is everyone today? It has been a while since I have written one of these out, however this will be my release schedule throughout the rest of October, November and possibly December if I don't decide to do the 30 day/30 build This Old Block challenge again for December.

A few things have changed on my channel. For example, DreadOut is officially over, with the close of DreadOut week...I finished earlier than I was planning. This is good news! Even though I enjoyed the series, it seemed to me like nobody else was, or at least nobody watched the series, which is kind of discouraging.

I understand a lot of my viewers subscribed and came to my channel because of Minecraft, however I did DreadOut and I do my other series, such as Undertale and Aion because Minecraft all the time, in my opinion gets boring really quick, so think of these series like short vacations for your dear old friend Mobinng.

Now that I got that off my chest, let's get to the schedule, why don't we?

Sundays: Live Stream (Whatever game I feel like playing, these can run anywhere from 10 minutes if nobody is showing interest or 4 hours if people are having fun.)

Mondays: Day Off, playing games with Sarnon, who knows what will happen.

Tuesdays: This Old Block

Wednesdays: DAMT 2

Thursdays: I honestly don't know yet. Maybe BROFORCE, TERRARIA, Some other MINECRAFT show? We will see.

Fridays: Undertale ... I have a couple of these backlogged from before I moved, I plan to cut them down, significantly.

Saturdays: Day Off playing games with the group (anything can happen, UHC, Basic Boredom, ANYTHING!) Live Stream Saturday, November 5 @ 8 PM PST.

Okay there you go, that should be my schedule for the remainder of the year, if everything goes according to plan. Also I might note that when Darwin's Demons come out on Steam I will periodically release I new video on that as well.

NOW KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS SCHEDULE IS NOT SET IN STONE, SO I MIGHT MISS A DAY OR TWO OR IT MIGHT COMPLETELY CHANGE, WITH ACCORDANCE TO MY WORK SCHEDULE.

I typically don't release two videos on one day, however sometimes it does just happen, so make sure you subscribe to get alerted whenever a new video is released, it would mean the world to me if you did so.

Remember to smile, to have fun and remember your friends, I'll see you guys later, bye, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment