Sunday, October 16, 2016

Livestream Plans October 16, 2016

Today is the first Sunday of my new release schedule, that means it is a Livestream Day.

Today's game, you all have seen before if you watch Sarnon's Channel, is Mario 64 Chaos Edition.

This game likes to cheat, every hack that gives the game an edge is in this version of the game. And trust me, if I'm not hating the world by the end of this livestream, I'm not doing my job.

A rule I am going to put in to place onto myself; I will not use save states because I am using an emulator and I want to do this as legitimate as possible.

Duration: 1-3 hours (sooner if I can't take the repetition and the rage build up)

Starting at 7 PST, on
https://youtube.com/c/Mobinng

Come and watch me lose my sanity!

Remember to have fun, to smile and remember your friends, I'll see you guys later, bye, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment