Saturday, June 25, 2016

A Case of the Procrastinations

So you might be wondering where the Undertale video that was supposed to go up yesterday is. To be honest as of Saturday (today) morning, I still haven't recorded it.

It started on Thursday, I wanted to get ahead in my recordings, and then the glorious Internet caught my attention, without realizing it I had spent 6 hours playing a logic puzzle game because of that dang Steam Summer Sale.

Then Friday, I also had full intentions of recording it...as you know that didn't happen, I got sucked into watching Etho's  Sky Factory 2.5 series with Pauseunpause and VintageBeef...I would definitely recommend this series by the way, before I headed off to Ghost Rider's place for game night.

So long story short, I apparently have the attention span of a fly, and a procrastination problem of a high schooler during finals week.

I would like to apologize for my lack of self motivation. I realize I am hurting myself the most, by doing this...now I have to record 2 videos tonight before I can hang out with the group.

That's right 2 videos! Undertale is the one that takes priority and while I upload it I will also be recording a second DreadOut for this week, I figured out how to get out of that blasted school, FINALLY!!

I also feel bad for not uploading on time so I am planning a live stream on Tuesday evening, but I have to get Rocket League out first, that takes priority. Visit my social media links, to keep updated on the stream information. I think I might work some more on the Mega Hub on This Old Block, and I can't  guarantee that the other guys will be there as well, but hey 2 live streams in 1 week, that's something right!

Remember to smile, to have fun and remember your friends, I'll see you guys later, bye, bye!

Also don't forget to subscribe to my channel https://youtube.com/c/Mobinng/
It means a lot to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment