Monday, June 20, 2016

Dreaming About the Future

I started my channel on April 28, 2013, I was going to play Pokémon exclusively, however I didn't have a good setup so I sort of abandoned the idea of making content on YouTube, that is until I rediscovered Minecraft. I started making videos of my playthoughs in June or July of 2014, right after I built my computer Susanoo, Storm of the Summer. I have spent 2 years using her to make my content and hopefully she will last me a lot longer, but in those 2 years I have managed to upload 315 videos  (currently) and gained 101 subscribers, that was a long 2 years.

Now back in January, I promised if I made it to 200 subscribers and JA made it to 64, we would do a live video for you guys, and that still holds true. Sarnon, Ghost, JA, and I will make a video just for you guys!

Now comes the point of this blog post. I started my channel to have fun, and I think I have accomplished that goal time and time again, as my friends started joining me though, I realized I wanted to help them grow and have fun too. I have actually told every single one of them, once I make it big I will buy them new setups (hardware to be exact).

At my current rate of gaining subscribers I should be a big channel in about 1000 years, that a joke by the way, I get that the system is exponential, which means my growth rate will increase faster and faster the more subs I do have. How awesome would it be to see full screen videos from Sarnon, or low lag videos from all of them? Heck, Ghost and Sarnon could start livestreaming with JA and I.

So I guess my point is, if you guys help me, grow my channel faster, I can help my friends grow their channels and then everyone is happy because you guys get great content.

I can't wait for the day I cross 100,000 subs or even 1,000,000 if that is even possible, haha that would just be so fantastic.

You guys have a nice day, remember to smile, to have fun and remember your friends, I'll see you guys later, bye bye!

😊

https://youtube.com/c/Mobinng

No comments:

Post a Comment