Thursday, June 16, 2016

DreadOut Delay and Other Hinderings

DreadOut will be a little later today, forgot to upload it before I had to take care of my real world responsibilities.

That being said, over the next couple of days videos may be late or may not even be created and released. The reason for this is that I have a job that requires me to be there instead of making content for my fans.

Friday and Saturday I work open to close, both 11 hour shifts and Sunday not as long of a day but it still open to close, luckily it is only 8 hours. It is expected that I will be exhausted, so if I do release videos I can't imagine I will be to loud and exciting but I will definitely do my best.

Oh and one last thing before I end this post, in regards to my 100 subs special, it is coming I am just making sure YouTube doesn't do the "oh I see you just hit a milestone....IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF ANYTHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO IT!" Game, they like to play.

Thanks to all my viewers and subscribers, you all mean so much to me! Don't forget to share my channel with friends and family, the bigger my channel gets, 1) the more content I can release. 2) the group gets better computers to grow their channel with. 3) the less I will have to apologize for a possible lack of videos due to real life responsibilities. And 4) there will be even more people in this community that are just so amazing I can't put words to it.

Thanks everyone! Remember to smile, to have fun and remember those who mean a lot to you! Until next time, bye bye!

😊

No comments:

Post a Comment