Thursday, June 30, 2016

July Schedule

First off I would like to apologize for the possible lack in videos over the next couple of months.

This month (July), I have a lot of responsibilities in the real world. My job requires me to be working quite a bit, however like always I will do my best to get the content out.

August I will be moving...which means I will try to prerecord plenty of content, however you guys might get a lot of a new grouping of Don't Dies, sorry in advance if that happens.

Okay, now for why you came to this article.

Mondays: Day Off
Tuesdays: DAMT 2
Wednesdays: This Old Block
Thursdays: DreadOut
Fridays: Darwin's Demons
Saturdays: Day Off
Sundays: Undertale

This will be my schedule for releases for the month of July.

As for live streams, I think I might try doing more of them this month 2 of them are guaranteed.

Saturday, July 2 -

Who will be involved:
Sarnon42, Jamcdonald120, and Ghost_Rider_2099
Games:
Speed runner
Minecraft (possibly)
Duration: ~3 hrs
Begins: ~ 8:30 PST

Monday, July 4 -

Who will be involved:
Sarnon42
Games: Tera
Duration: unknown
Begins: unknown

Random Tuesday or Thursday live streams will happen. When they do Tuesdays will be on YouTube and Thursdays will be on beam.pro.

Remember to have fun, to smile and remember your friends. I'll see you guys later, bye, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment