Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day and Teasing a Surprise

Happy Father's Day, to all those Dads out there! I hope you all have a nice day.

With today ending my long days in the real world, I plan to resume uploading videos at a reasonable time, none of this 1 AM the next day stuff, however if I am being completely honest, that may still happen on Monday. I will do my best to pre-record tonight, however we all know I suffer from a very serious procrastination problem, the whole reason why I created this June Schedule to begin with.

A slight digression that happens to be good news coming down the line, hopefully in the next couple of days (by line I mean from me to you).

I hope you enjoy this news, I know I am very proud of what it is, and I just can't wait to get the final version from my friend, who is designing them for me. I would have to say they are rather clever and so far I love what she has done with them.

"Them" is plural so, more than one surprise, right? That should be a hint towards what exactly the news is.

I hope to announce the surprise in my 100 subs special, however it may just get its own special video, because it is just so great!

Remember to smile, to have fun and remember your friends, I'll see you guys later, bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment